CQG has a solid reputation of reliable performance, providing traders with an innovative trading interface complete with accurate global market data, professional analytical tools, and advanced order routing.
- Accurate market data.
- Fourteen different chart types, including the exclusive TradeFlowTM Charts and Studies.
- Customizable continuation charts.
- Six different quote page formats, two of which can be linked to Microsoft Excel.
- Time & sales.
- Time, price, and news alerts which can generate orders directly into the market.
- Symbols & exchanges search.
- Ability to easily execute, modify, and cancel trades with advanced order types including quantity triggered stops and iceberg orders.
- Portfolio and Market scans.
- Backtesting, signal evaluation, optimization, and automatic trading system.
- An opportunity to import data into CQG with XData to utilize CQG’s analytical tools.
- Enhanced CQG News.
- Ability to export to Microsoft Excel using DDE.
The order execution platform offers:
- TradeFlow’ Charts and Studies: View electronic market aggression by graphically displaying volume hitting the bid or lifting the offer. The new smoothed TradeFlow bars reduce the noise about the trend. CQG’s Pre-Trade Analytics studies work effectively with TradeFlow to time trades more accurately.
- Order Ticket: Place orders and track their status.
- DOMTrader: Trade using mouse, keyboard, or combination of both.
- Orders & Positions window: View daily and monthly activity by account.
- SnapTrader: Trade directly from the chart.
- CQG API: Ability to access CQG market data, analytics, and trading services using external applications.
CQG continues to develop innovations and introduce significant enhancements to improve the trading experience. The latest version of the CQG Integrated Client offers many benefits, including:
- Market Transparency – Through TradeFlow charts and studies, the Order Ticker, and our new Pre-Trade Analytics, CQG introduces functionality that provides an unparalleled view of the markets.
- Effortless Communication – CQG introduces user-to-user instant messaging and live chat with CQG Customer Support to provide instant connection to both colleagues and CQG.
- High Performance Order Routing – New order types, study values on the DOM, and Options trading enhancements are just some of the new order routing features available in 7.5.
- Enterprise Solutions – CQG API 4.0 now offers complete access to CQG’s historical and real-time data, order routing, and analytics.
- Innovative News Design – CQG News displays sources from Dow Jones Newswires, Market News International, and AFX News Ltd. as well as Mark Fisher’s proprietary news. One of CQG’s many innovations allows for news to be synchronized with the chart
Request a FREE TRIAL of CQG Integrated Client